College of Professional Christian Studies (Global)
Departments of Biblical Studies and Christ-based
Public Notice: This is a monitored
site. Pages must not be printed, copied, or saved without permission.
COURSE: Christ-based Counseling and Sexuality
Course Literature: Sex, Sexuality, and the Believer
Pre-requisites (if any):
Understanding the Course Design: Candidates use the literature to
respond to questions. Questions are in chronological order throughout
the course. Questions preceded with bracket statements require Biblical,
spiritual, or counseling insight, and these
questions test the students ability to deduce, assimilate, and otherwise process
a number of factors to answer the questions.
Completion Requirements are as follows:
Sections: The course is divided into several sections of approximately 50 questions
each. It is not necessary to complete all sections in one setting.
However, you must complete a section before submitting your work. DO NOT submit
a section that is partially complete.
Answers: Answers must be given in complete sentences.
NOTE: You should always print or save a copy for your
Identification: You must submit your name, date, and email address with every
section you submit.
Required information for each section:
Return Email Address
If you are a visitor, a complete presentation, catalog, and application is available. Click this
CPCS link to enroll: College
of Professional Christian Studies
Select the course section you will begin:
Section: 1 2
3 4 5
151. Where did men typically meet available women (give at least one
152. Was the woman at the well status conscientious?
153. Does anyone know what the woman expected when she asked for the water
154. Is the woman thinking of spiritual matters when Jesus speaks of
155. When Jesus asked her about her man, what was her reply?
156. Was she lying as far as she was concerned?
157. Why would she lie about there not being a man in her life?
158. Jesus responds that she has in-fact told what?
159. What has she never had with any man?
160. What does this imply about the relationships she has had?
161 How many relationships did Jesus reveal?
162. What does she finally recognize when Jesus tells her about these
163. What does she do once she is on the same spiritual plane as
164. Given the evidence in this encounter, how was she viewing Jesus
165. Since Jesus knew her intentions, how did Jesus move right to the
"heart" of the matter?
166. What would have been the implications for us if Jesus failed?
167. What principle did Jesus demonstrate when meeting persons of the
168. Unless they are already married, what is virtually impossible to
do if a believer is having sex with an unbeliever?
169. If two believers are having sexual relations, what do they need to do
before they can consider themselves to be encouraging each other's spiritual
170. What must be held in higher regard that sexual or companionship
171. What does a woman do to Jesus in Luke 7:37-48?
172. Did Simon perceive the woman's conduct as religious or a
173. Did Jesus appreciate the woman's attention?
174. Did Jesus rebuke the woman?
175. What did Simon mean when he said the woman was a sinner?
176. What is Jesus more concerned about more than companionship or sex?
177. What happens in John 12:1-8? Who envies her this time?
178. Matthew 4:1-11 reveals the temptation of Jesus in the
wilderness. What is the first temptation?
179. Does Satan begin his temptations with his full intentions?
180. How does Satan challenge Jesus' ego?
181. What does Jesus respond with?
182. Does Jesus discuss whether He is the Son of God?
183. What does Satan use to tempt Jesus the second time?
184. What does Satan want Jesus to do to prove He is the Son of God?
185. What does Jesus know about His personal desire compared to His
186. Loosing the first two temptations what "deadly three"
does Satan use to tempt Jesus?
187. What does Satan show Jesus?
188. What does Satan want Jesus to do?
Check all of the information and be sure that it is correct:
Reset your entries by clicking this button:
IF YOU HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO SET-UP AN ON-LINE APPOINTMENT
Click below to Email CPCS and a CPCS administrator will contact you.
Return to HOME PAGE or
Select the course section you will begin:
Section: 1 2 3 4 5
* Candidates can substitute a college level Life of Christ course for this requirement.
A transcript must be submitted to verify satisfactory completion of this requirement.
persons considering or completing this section.